Our workshops take place from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Although we do not provide accommodation, if you are coming from out of town, we are happy to provide you with information about local comfortable lodging. Every aspect of the workshop has been thoughtfully curated. We aim to create an atmosphere that we hope will provide tranquility, connectedness, and empowerment. The deep work we engage in together is powerful and can be draining. When you return to your home or hotel in the evening, we encourage you to maintain the inward focus you will have fostered over the course of the day and to refrain from heavy socializing, to give yourself the opportunity to metabolize what you have experienced and to recharge.
You didn’t choose this journey called infertility. However, you do have the power to decide the path you take next. Our workshop aims to help you turn these challenges into opportunities to grow deeply. Our treatment program, called RE-MAP, is designed to help you survive, even thrive, and increase your chances of creating the family you’ve been dreaming of by teaching you skills to cope with adversity in a positive way, helping you adopt lifestyle habits that can enhance your fertility, and providing you tools for communicating with your partner with patience.
Share as much or as little as you like. By connecting with other women on the same journey you will realize you are not alone! Workshops are kept to a maximum of 16 women.
In the workshop you will learn a set of strategies and tools based on the 5 pillars of RE-MAP:
- Routines & Research: Develop a daily routine (based on scientific research) that supports optimal fertility health.
- Expressive Therapy: Use expressive writing and vision boarding techniques to rewrite your fertility story.
- Mind-Body Medicine. Learn a set of stress reduction and mindfulness practices empirically proven to increase the odds of a successful pregnancy.
- Attitude of Kindness. Learn to cultivate a sense of compassion and gentleness towards yourself and your partner, and enhance communication with each other.
- Psychological Tools. Learn techniques for changing critical thinking into more supportive and empowering thinking, and ways to tolerate and move through difficult emotions.
Women at any stage of their fertility journey are welcome, including those who are actively in treatment, those not in treatment yet, those who are taking a break from treatment, or those who have exhausted what their doctors can offer.
Cost $435.00 – Workshop fee includes 16 hours of intervention with doctoral-level psychologists, 2 hours of fertility-focused yoga, access to audio recordings, a copy of the Willow Fertility Workbook, light dinner fare and two healthful lunches, tea and snacks.